- Amla has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory properties, and anti-aging benefits.
- Amla improves endothelial function, reduces inflammation, reduces blood triglyceride and LDL levels, improves the condition of high blood pressure, and thus helps to maintain a healthy heart.
- Amla helps to maintain healthy blood sugar levels.
- Protects the liver through anti-inflammatory and antioxidant activity
- Amla with high content of vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and helps to maintain a healthy immune system.
- Amla is used in hair shampoos and conditioners owing to its rich antioxidant and iron content, and fights dandruff through anti-bacterial properties.