- Known for phytoestrogen like activity and hence used to treat health conditions associated with hormonal imbalance during menopause, manage PMS symptoms, and ease menstrual cramps.
- Shatavari extract modulates neurotransmitter levels in the synapse and acts as an anti-depressant and is used to manage stress and anxiety.
- Shatavari extract boosts milk production in lactating mothers.
- Has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory activity and is used to boost the immune system and relieve cough.
- Helps to maintain blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin production in the body.
- Shatavari prevents collagen breakdown in the skin and helps maintain elasticity of the skin.